Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite S55-A5257 15.6-Inch Discount

Lexi.T :Good laptop. Sounds is great. Fan can be loud at times as described but nothing you won't here from another laptop. Not a fan of the touchpad. It can be sensitive so change the settings, but also the right and left click are way at the edge of laptop. Great quality image. Runs great. Starts up super quick. Very efficient power saving. Quick sync of anything that you connect. Not saying you couldn't find better, but if you've been looking and you are hurting your head from the back and forth, this purchase is worth it. Good quality, nice look too.


Carl Prince :So I was kind of wary when I chose this laptop. I saw a lot of reviews that said, "Loud fan!" or "gets dirty easily" or "windows 8 is dumb" and things like that. Really, if it weren't for those reviews, this would probably have a 5-star rating. First of all, I don't hear the fan. Second, you can probably just wash your hands before using it. The touchpad: I personally like it. I don't see why people complained about the size. You can actually left-click anywhere on the pad by pushing down. To right-click you have to go into the right-bottom corner. I'm not a big fan yet of Windows 8, but I downloaded a 3rd party "Start button," so now it's ok. But that's not a problem with the actual laptop. The sound on this thing is fantastic. It's fast too. The other complaints can pretty much be done away by customizing it a little bit. Final analysis: don't get scared away by user errors or off-topic reviews. This is a good computer


Mark :Basically, lots of horsepower and no luxuries, which this laptop delivers in spades. Note that this is a VERY different requirement than for a gamer, student, etc. I actually prefer bigger pixels with lower resolution so that I can see the software running more easily.

Quad core / hyperthreaded CPU is at the top end and equivalent to high end desktops of a year or so ago. So far the i7-4700MQ has been great.

BTW, another handy feature is the ability to hit F12 to put it in airplane mode - DPC latency can cause audio pops and clicks, usually with WiFi drivers in Windows 8. F12 immediately turns off wireless, and DPC Monitor comes up as being suitable for streaming audio.

There were a few of the usual bloatware programs which I removed. I clone my HD periodically so I don't have to worry about incremental backups, etc.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét