Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite L75-A7350 17.3-Inch Discount

 Christopher Barboza Herrera (Boston, USA):Thank you for your feedback Andre and I'm sorry to hear that you don't absolutely love your S55-A5257.

You mention quality and performance considerations being "not as good as its made out to be." Your feedback is valuable to us and I wonder if you'd be willing to give any more specific feedback about what types of shortcomings you've experienced.

Thanks again for your review and for choosing Toshiba.
Permalink



Trent Pasano :This laptop is OK. I have used both cheap and expensive laptops over the years, and this one I would list closer to the cheap end. The specs are nice on paper but the quality and performance is not as good as its made out to be. This laptop is not worth more than $600; I bought it from "Amazon.com" for $609. Save your money and get something a little better (trust me you won't regret it). $700+ is just too high to pay for this laptop, I would ONLY buy it from "Amazon.com" (listed as the seller) and not from another seller on Amazon, because "Amazon.com" has a much better return policy and customer service. Besides, Toshiba website list "Amazon.com" as its only authorize seller. The other sellers on Amazon are just over pricing this laptop, don't waste your money unless you get it for a really good price.


Mario Bankston: ITS A GOOD LAPTOP N I LIKE IT I CAN DO EVERYTHING I NEED FOR SCHOOL ON IT IT HAS A FULL NUMBERS PAD WITH IT ALSO THE WHEN I WATCH MY MOVIES IN HD ITS CLEAR. BUT I HAV TO GET USE TO THE WINDOWS 8 PROGRAM WHICH GAVE ME A PROBLEM AT FIRST ALSO I DELETED SOME OF THE APPS ON THERE THAT I KNOW I WONT NEED. BUT THE MAIN THING I DIDNT LIKE WAS IT WAS TRYIN TO FORCE ME TO GET A HOTMAIL ACCOUNT, LIKE GOOGLE DO WHEN YOU BUY THEIR PRODUCTS. BESIDES THAT ITS GREAT

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét