Robin Clark :LThis I purchased as a "New' computor, imagine my surprise when I took it out of the box, plugged it in and it already had someone elses name and password in it. I had already been through one bad experience, so I'm giving this one more chance with a different computor. They are very good about returns, but I hate to have to return something agian, I want a computor that is what it says, and works out of the boc, we will see,,,,,
Melvin Gooding (Hope Village, n/a Trinidad and Tobago).
-Since the mousepad has a textured-feel to it, it's jumpy until you start to get used to it. Easily fixed with a USB mouse.
-The placement of the external inputs is a little weird. It seems like they put everything on the sides in an effort to keep the computer a little slimmer. This is most noticeable with the power cord, which is on the left side. All of my sockets are on the right side, so it is constantly turning the computer. The USB, headphone/mic jacks, internet hardline, and external monitor inputs are all on the right side, front too, so they very easily get in the way when you have any of them hooked up.
-The CD tray feels very flimsy and strange. When you open it, it is slow to spring open, then feels very weak and is kind of hard to grip because of the curved outside.
-Software. Namely Windows 8 and Norton Security. I understand that it isn't part of the computer, but the OS is a little hard to get used to and runs a TON of background applications (including Norton) that slow down your computer A LOT at first.
-The speakers are horrible. I normally don't care about sound at all, but it is bad enough that I notice. Not as bad with movies as with music.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét